Thursday, February 19, 2015

Hello Guys

Hi guys,

It's been awhile since I wrote something for THP Plus. I want to apologize to my readers for that. A lot has changed in my life for the past few months and I've been handling newer responsibilities. Went on a new venture which is really exciting and life changing. 

I was surprised to open my email earlier and found one from an avid blog reader asking me for an advice. What's even more surprising is that it's all about love. Now, I don't know what gave you guys an idea to seek love advises from me through my blog. As you can see, the ones I'm posting here and the main one, are the, hmmm... full monty types, but hey, I'm not complaining. I want to thank each and everyone of you for going through my blog, and making it run for more than 3 years now. 

I'll be posting the email some other time, with my advice and I promise to give it a best shot. :)

I also want to know your opinions when I do, ok. Send me an email through my yahoo one, hudz_virgin2@yahoo.com

Lots of love,

Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...